Monday, May 28, 2007

I've been tagged!!


Well, I have been tagged by Aleta Breese of The Silly Bear so I have to name seven of my most favorite foods which I don't think I will have a problem because I just love food! Okay, here goes:

1. Gorgonzola cheese (imported) on Salad or on grilled bread

2. Steak-- anykind, ribeye, filet mignon, strip steak, as long as it is nicely grilled to medium well.. I am happy and a bottle of A1 of course!

3. Caramel Apple dipped in nuts or a chocolate covered caramel apple dipped in nuts...yummy!

4. A Loaded Baked Potato

5. I don't know if this counts but I love my tea... have never had a cup of coffee... i love tea, anykind, black, english breakfast, earl gray, chamomile, and apple cinnamon mostly!

6. True Mexican Food... I can eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner every day and I will not get sick of it.. i love it too much!

7. Gingerbread...whether it be cake or cookies--is fine with me!
Oh and by the way, If you haven't been tagged by her... you have now-- so you need to list seven things that you love the most-- it can be food or items.. choose only one :)
Felted Hugs, Folksie Linda

1 comment:

Aleta said...

Gingerbread!! I love gingerbread!! Oh, and Mexican food! Yum Yum!!

Warmest bear hugs, Aleta