Friday, May 11, 2007

Felting away for The Land of Make Believe

Well, I have finally finished my latest update- The Land of Make Believe! I had so much fun creating all the little miniatures that will be in my Folksies Land of Make Believe. It is my most favorite stories... this one in general is Mother Goose Characters. I also love the Brothers Grimm.... hmmm... maybe that will be my next one or in the future sometime. It was alot of work... my hands and fingers are sore and achy! But I just love to needle felt... it is so much fun to create something sculpturing it with your own ideas and your own hands. This update will be on my website on Mother's Day! Yes special indeed! Well, I think I will take a short break and do something else for a couple of days.. rest for one! If you like the Land of Make Believe -- make sure you check out my miniature sculptures at www.originalfeltedfolksies.com
Until then, have a wonderful weekend and Happy Mother's day too! Felted Hugs, Folksie Linda

2 comments:

Louise Peers said...

Hi Linda,Just been looiknig at your little felties ,wonderful,you are very talented,
hugs,
Louise

Folksie Linda said...

Wow Louise! I am so honored that you like my work! Thank you so so much!!! (blushing) hugs, Folksie Linda