Sunday, December 4, 2011

New Christmas Update at Etsy!



















Hello Everyone, Well it took me all year just to make somethings for my Christmas update at etsy..but i am pleased that i was able to at least make somethings and was happy making them. I paced myself and enjoyed crafting and was able to take my time and enjoy it. I think it is better to do it that way and will be doing that from now on. At least i don't want to stop creating.. it is my favorite thing to do! i was able to dabble in my wool felt this year which is something i have wanted to do for a long time now so was able to get somethings made with wool felt.. i buy mine at http://www.achildsdream.com/ They have beautiful high quality wool felt. Of course, i didn't make everything on my list, but there is always next year! If you get a chance, stop over and browse around! I hope you enjoy seeing what i have made! So much fun! I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday..it is coming so very fast! So wishing all my blog friends a very Merry Christmas and a Healthy Happy New Year! Love to all... Hugs, Folksie Linda









Now if i can make some Felted Folksies.. i will be VERY HAPPY!

3 comments:

BumbleVee said...

hiya Linda! I haven't been doing as much blogging as I usually do and just don't seem to get around to everyone's blog to comment anymore either....sigh...getting old or lazy or something.... well, and I've been whining and moaning about a bad elbow too..hahahhha.... that'd be me...the one in the corner complaining..!

Glad to see you making things .... and having fun doing it...isn't that what it's all about for us crafters?
I've been doing just a few of the onaments I love to do..but hope to be able to be back to stabbing wool and stitching bears soon. Can't really do much gripping with my thumb and forefinger yet on account of the elbow..... soon, I hope.
Will you do the Valentine Swap again this year? ...it looked like a fun thing to be involved with....

hugs, Veronica

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda - I put out my valentine's today - and just felt so good when I saw the one you made for me thru one of Elizabeth's swaps. It's the one with the little Dolly Dingle in the kitchen with all the kitchen bowls and utensils. I just love it! Hope all is well with you!

Folksie Linda said...

aweee Thank you Patti.. i remember and I loved making them! That was a fun swap! Glad you liked the valentine i made you! Hugs, Folksie gal