Thursday, March 26, 2009

Easter is on the way!


Hello Everyone, I am so sorry I haven't been in blogland for a while.. my husband has recently had his second surgery which was very major! I never expected it to be so rough..he couldn't sleep for the first week due to the trauma of the surgery. I am happy to say he is coming along now and I am able to finally catch up online a bit. I miss everyone and will be catching up on my favorite blogs this week. Also wanted to tell you.. I did get a chance to participate in an Easter Egg Swap which turned out to be a big swap led by Vivian Neroni! Everyone had to make two eggs made out of any material and sent to Vivian..and in turn you will recieve two eggs back.. which will be posted on everyone's blog on April 5th! It will be very exciting to see all the different eggs that everyone made! Hope you can come and visit and join in on the Easter Egg Hunt. Anyway, it's good to be back and hopefully I will be back to crafting and creating soon!

Hugs, Folksie Linda

5 comments:

BumbleVee said...

Hey Linda.....good to see you. Best wishes to your hubby..... sorry to hear that things have been so rough for the both of you and hope that you are going to have more time now for a bit of blogging and crafting stuff.

Lois said...

Hi Linda.
I am glad to see your back and I am glad your hubby is on the mend.
Is he recovering at home or hospital? Either one puts a lot of stress and strain on you that is for sure so take time for yourself.
Have a great weekend.
Lois

snowflakesoneyelashes said...

Hi Linda...Cant wait to see what your eggs look like!! I am sure they are adorable!

AwtemNymf said...

I hope he has a speedy recovery! Sorry it was bumpy at first, but happy to hear that things are gong well for both of you! I'll come back to visit as I'm hopping along Viv's Egg Hunt *winks*
Have a great weekend!
*leaves a faerie dust trail*

Little Lovables said...

So sorry to hear about your husbands health. Hope there is much comfort, peace and normalcy very soon!