Sunday, November 2, 2008

Lollishops Beta Tester Contest


Hello Everyone, This is very exciting.. It is a contest for all vendors of Lollishops to be the first five beta testers before the shop opens on the 15th of November. Lollishops will open to all on the 28th of November! I am very excited to be a vendor here and need your help. If you click on the link to the blog.. it will count for me and I need as many votes as possible to win!

This is where to click: http://lollishops.blogspot.com/

Also two spots are open for the one that gets the most vendor accounts so if you are interested in joining Lollishops..the frou frou Marketplace ... you need to click here: http://lollishops.wufoo.com/forms/preapply-for-lollishops/

It is a juried site and your work needs to be cutesy,cottage style, glittery style work..and kitschy cute works too! Please mention I sent you ! I hope you will help me win! Thank you all my friends in Blogland!

Hugs, Folksie Linda

7 comments:

Quirky Critters said...

Hi Linda, glad things are well with you, this sounds fab, and I've voted for you, take care, hugs Sammie:O)

Joelle Dolce Bebe said...

YEAAAA!!!!!
Great Job!
Lovely blog & sweet designs!
Best Wishes ~
Joelle XO

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda!

Where do I vote for you ... I didn't see where to place a vote - help!
mary
hoganfe handmade
handbag originals

Annette Read said...

Aww Linda, I'm so excited for you! I did click on that link too, it's a great idea, and you are just the best!

Peng Peng said...

hi folksie gal! I voted for you! Sending positive vibes your way.. hope you get in to Lollishops! xoxo

Folksie Linda said...

Thank you for all your votes everyone!!!

Jazze Junque Inc. said...

Wow~ your site is very nice.