Sunday, August 5, 2007

Flea Market Finds!


Hi! Hubby took me to a huge flea market today... and I had so much fun! Of course, I didn't find anything that was on my list but I did get this adorable 20's little pink bonnet... not sure which bear is going to be lucky to wear it... and a tiny little vintage bunny from Japan and some teeny weeny little babies. It was great.. I enjoyed getting away from the house.... hubby got to push me in my chair so of course he could whizz me past anything.. but most of the time.. i made him go back! All in all.. a very good day.. Hope you like what i found! Hugs, Folksie Linda

4 comments:

Aleta said...

Oh!! Look at those lovely treasures!!! Yay for you!!

Warmest bear hugs, Aleta

Jenny said...

I am so jealous! I love going to flea markets, they don't have any good ones where we live!! Lucky you!
Jennifer

Unknown said...

Wow! It's a good thing we don't shop at flea markets together Linda. I think I'd be watching and hoping you'd put some of those goodies down so I could claim them as my own!!! LOL!

Sweet Remembrance said...

Such pretty finds...I love the ruffly pink bonnet!